Summit Camp

Summit Camp
Live image at Summit Greenland

Conditions for this week

Conditions for this week

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Fun


Last night we played a round of bocce ball in the cold after dinner. It's good to get outside when the wind is low and have a little "summer" fun.






Although I didn't win the game, I scored a point on this round.Me, Brandon, Chris and Quentin
Quentin ending up winning the game with some nice shots but I got an extra point for finding his missing ball in this snow drift.






A few nights ago we played a round of golf. The best club to use is the 7 iron, and of course there are only right handed clubs up here. The winner gets to pick the next hole which is often a flag in the snow. I didn't lose a ball during the round which was a victory in my book .
Above: Lance with the short chip while Q and I try and find our golf balls in the snow trap.

Hole 18, back to the club house

No comments:

Post a Comment